Friday, November 4, 2011
Tribute to Misimura
On November 3, 1987, my baby sister, Misimua Soonanini Ate was born and my life has never been the same. She was my baby when we were kids. No one was allowed to make her cry or I'd make them cry. She slept with me until she turned 8 or 9. And since I've had my babies she's been the best aunty anyone kid could ask for. And yes I meant to spell it wrong in my title. In kindergarten there was this kid who was one of her only friends and he didn't know how to say her name right. He always called her Misimura. Thanks for all you do for us and the girls. And thank you for taking over the reigns of taking care of mom and dad. We love you. It's 12:30am and I had to put something up quickly. But you know how much you mean to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Mua is seriously the BEST sister, daughter, aunty, cousin, and BFF anyone could ever ask for. She is always doing something for someone else. I love her to death!
ReplyDeleteLoved this post Reggie :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk sure Mua if you say so. LOL But for real you're right she is. I'm so grateful for her. And thanks for her little party at your mom's. She had so much fun and keeps telling me about all the laughs. I felt like I was there. LOL
ReplyDelete