Since it is the month of Thanksgiving and I have so many things to be thankful for I wanted to blog about it. I actually started it on facebook, but sometimes I don't feel like posting my whole life on there, so duh remembered my blog.
Day 1: I'm so very grateful for the pioneers. I watched 17 Miracles and cried my eyeballs out. It was such a great reminder of how much we have and how we're able to freely be Mormons because of their strength and endurance thru that horrid trek. I really think the reason I cried the most is thinking about all that I'm going thru and how much in somethings I lack so much faith and to see even the kids keep going and believing that things will turn out. I'm working on my weaknesses the main one being a teacher.
Day 2: I'm grateful for my job. I'm glad that I still have one after missing so many days because I either was pregnant or sick or babies were sick or I couldn't find a babysitter. I'm grateful that I'm able to help my husband provide for our little family. I'm grateful that I work for the church and work in a great environment.
Day 3: I'm grateful for my sister Mua. And it was her birthday. I blogged about her before this, but I truly am grateful to my baby Mua. I'm so grateful that she's taken on the role of taking care of my parents so that I can focus more on my little family. I love her so much.
Day 4: I'm grateful for my amazing mom. I've never been the type to run to her when I needed help or with my problems, but when it comes to my kids, she's the first person I think of. She was the best example of faith for me and I'm so grateful for all she does for me and my family. She babysits whenever she can which is like a lot, Mele basically lives with her. She feeds us and always makes extra for me to take home to Alex. She watches them so I can take a nap. Especially after I had Fara. My mom helped me so much with Mele because I was literally stuck in my room with Fara. This woman is amazing. And I'm so grateful that she taught me faith and prayer thru her examples.
Day 5: I'm very blessed to have great friends. I honestly have lots of close friends and each of them have helped make me the person I am. I'm so glad that I can turn to my different groups of friends whenever I need help or advice or just someone to talk to. And grateful for all the laughs and tears. I'm also so grateful for one of my longest and dearest best friends. I've known her for over 15 years and we've been thru so much. She's always been there for me when I needed especially when she didn't know how much she was helping me. We've been thru lots and am glad we're still just as close even tho we might not hang out as much as we used to. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I watched 17 Miracles today, I thought I would cry but I didn't LOL! Their great faith was inspiring!
ReplyDeleteOnce again, I love Mua! I'm very grateful for her too. When she gets married and has her own kids, me and you will be on our own. LOL!
I love your mom, she is the best! Mua gets her hospitality from her :)