Saturday, April 30, 2011

Goodbye Facebook


This past week I deactivated my facebook account. It took me a couple days mostly cause I wanted to copy and paste all my pics from facebook to my laptop and I wanted to get a few peoples emails or numbers. I still haven't copied all my pics, but really wanted to delete my account. So I got rid of it for now and when its no longer a habit to check fb then I'll go back and get my pics and really delete it. After watching Social Network, a movie about how Facebook came about, and realizing how much money he makes, I've been wanting to delete it. After many many many months I finally got sick of it and wanted to delete it. I hate that he makes so much money off me. ahahaha ok ok I know Mark Zuckerberg probably doesnt make a million dollars off of me being on Fb but I like to pretend my one account does. Fb became very addicting. It was the first thing I checked when I woke up and the last thing I checked before I went to bed. Especially once I had Fara, during every feeding I checked Fb. Now that I've deleted it, I'm happy to say I actually read my Ensign or scriptures while feeding or free time. I love not having fb in my life anymore. I have to say I only miss my Korean Drama page my friend Lelu had cause it kept me in touch with all my korean drama movies. Goodbye Facebook...Hello life.

No comments:

Post a Comment