I can't believe how fast time flies. She's already 1 year old. I'm so grateful that I'm her mom and watching her grow this past year has been an amazing experience and I'm so excited to see her continue to grow. Mele has such a great and fun personality. She's so loving and is so independent. Lately, she has been very clingy towards me, but I think its because she knows there's another baby coming who's going to take a lot of attention she usually gets. Thank you so much Lord for blessing us with this beautiful baby girl. We love and appreciate her so much. We finally got her pictures taken although it was just a walmart. The girl did an ok job. Happy 1st birthday baby girl. Our laptop got a virus and we lost all pics.
She loves to put her feet on the table. I dont know why, but she's been doing it since we got her that chair and still does it.

Uncle David & Benson wanting to sidebust in her cake pic




No comments:
Post a Comment