Thursday, October 22, 2009
Yes I do want to shoot you
You would think working for the church and communicating with members of the church would be a great and delightful job. But oh so wrong. Maybe it's just me and being in my last month of pregnancy that people seem to irritate me so much more. Maybe not. They probably just irritate me even faster cause I'm pregnant and would've still irritated me if I wasn't. People are so rude and retarded. No the world doesn't revolve around you. Yes I'm here to help answer your questions. No, I'm not here to listen to you talk about what happened with your day. Ok I'd be happy to help you order stuff online. No I do not know why you don't know how to logon. Yes I want to shoot you, No you can't have my name again. LOL AAAAAhhhhhhhh these people really suck sometimes. So this stupid lady is looking for an article online in the New Era sometime this year. She calls Church Headquarters and asks for Magazines. So of course they send her to us. She gets mad cause now she has to go back to them and ask for Editorial. Hello lady maybe if you knew what you were talking about we could better assist you the first time STUPID. I wonder what the hold music is when they're listening. Maybe I need to listen to some uplifting music. So annoying. But I never carry that bad call to my next call. I think my favorite calls are; Customer: I haven't received my ENSIGN. Me: Ok let me look up your account. Which month are you waiting for? Customer: Nov Conference Issue. Me: You're stupid loser. hahaha just kidding in my head tho. What I really say is: Sir/Maam, conference was just 2 weeks ago. The magazine usually doesn't go out til the end of the month, but with conf it's always late so you should receive sometime in Nov. Customer: But I always get my magazine before the month ends. Me: Well, CONFERENCE WAS JUST 2 WEEKS AGO. THERE'S NO WAY YOU'VE BEEN GETTING THE CONFERENCE ENSIGN 2 WEEKS AFTER CONFERENCE. ITS STILL MID OCTOBER!!!!! Of course they're wrong and dumb. Gosh people get a clue. No ENSIGN FOR YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ugh....so annoying!! I feel ya. Congrats on the babe!!!
ReplyDelete