I'm 24 & 1/2 weeks pregnant. I can't believe it's almost over. I went 3 of those months without seeing a doctor so I guess that was the longest part of it so far. The 1st 3 months went by so quickly, but I think because I haven't been able to see a doc that the baby has been a constant thought to where I lost lots of sleep and my days started to blend together and felt even longer. Happy to say that I've been getting so much more sleep lately and the baby is continuing to move constantly. So many thoughts and fears arise thinking about how fast our due dates approaching. But talking about with Alex always makes me feel so much better. I loving finding things that make the baby move. 1 thing is music. Baby loves music or @ least I think he does. He or she loves church music his dad sings or others and certain songs on the radio. Loves when his dad is talking to him or her. Alex is starting to feel the baby's kick so much more and he gets so scared he's hurting him or her. On Thursday night, we were talking about next years plan to go to Australia or leave baby home with my mom and take a cruise, baby started kicking. Alex felt the baby kick harder than before and said...Oh my, he's strong. LOL I just started laughing and told him that baby doesnt want to be left home. I'm glad the kicks are more distinct now then before. Baby doesn't like yelling and screaming. When the kids are close and their just screaming climbing all over me, he just starts to push everywhere and its just a sharp pain. He'll kick and push until they're fall away from us. At 1st I didnt realize what it was but now I've picked up on certain signals.
I can't believe baby's almost here. I can't wait to go to the doctors and see him or her again and to make sure everythings ok. 3 more months and there will be a baby in my arms which will be way weird cause I'm used to having him in my belly. My niece is starting to rub my belly and say baby, but she still wont admit it to anyone else. LOL she's still my baby lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I bet the next few months will fly by!
ReplyDelete