Wednesday, April 1, 2009
7 weeks
Well, we had our ultrasound today. & we're 7 weeks pregnant. It was kinda scary, just cause I was spotting, but they said it's normal. We saw our baby's heart beating today. It's a little grain right now, but I'm so excited to see it grow. I wish we had a picture of it. It was so cool to see it alive. I was really worried I might have hurt it or something. We're not too worried about what we're going to have. But I think Alex deep down inside wants a boy really bad, but doens't want to say out loud incase he gets a girl. I don't mind either way. My parents are so excited. This will be their 1st grandchild. My mom's been wanting one FOREVER. I haven't really had morning sickness, but more just light headed and gagging like i want to throw up, but no actual barfing. Nothing sounds good. I dont really crave anything. My mom said she didn't get morning sickness til her 2nd or 3rd month. So that's where I'm @ now. And guess what? Fern's pregnant too!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!! She's like 5 weeks so she thinks. Our kids are going to be twins. what the crazy. I'm so excited. I need to start going on little walks. I get so tired doing anything, but exercise is good for it. Hopefully I'll stop feeling crappy and the weather will actually be spring so we could go. Well, I gotta go. signing out for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment